Christianity Today posted these five errors preachers need to stop saying in their Easter sermon:
1. Don’t say Jesus died when he was 33 years old.
2. Don’t explain the apparent absence of a lamb at the Last Supper by only saying Jesus is the ultimate Passover Lamb.
3. Don’t say the same crowds worshiped Jesus on Palm Sunday and then cried out for his crucifixion on Good Friday.
4. Don’t bypass the role of the women as witnesses of the resurrected Christ.
5. Don’t focus on the suffering of Jesus to the extent that you neglect the glory of the Cross in and through the Resurrection.
You can read the whole thing here.